Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why does my Battlefield 3 keep saying existing profile data has been lost?

I own an XBox 360 Elite and every single time I turn on my x-box to play Battlefield 3 only it says my existing profile data has been lost. My online achievements are saved to my account so I just have so reset my settings each time I play but it deleted my campaign progress. Why does it do this, and how can I fix it?Why does my Battlefield 3 keep saying existing profile data has been lost?
same thing happened to me when i got it, you have to go into your memory where bf3 is and delete your saved profile data (can't remeber exact name)Why does my Battlefield 3 keep saying existing profile data has been lost?
FULL BF3 AIMBOT HACK RELEASED



The Battlefield 3 Hack Has Been Released. Rank Up Super Fast and Unlock All Your Weapons, Win Every Round and Destroy the Enemy Every Single Game. Our Battlefield 3 Hack Allows you to Always See the Enemy No Matter Where they Are Hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment