Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I download the Battlefield 3 PS3 update on my computer and then transfer it onto my PS3?

Ok I recently got Battlefield 3 for my PS3 and It needs to install an update in order to play multiplayer. The update is about 700 MB. I tried downloading the update 3 times but the connection keeps timing out and I get an error message saying " An error occurred during the download operation ". Is there any way of downloading this update on my computer and then transferring it to my PS3?Can I download the Battlefield 3 PS3 update on my computer and then transfer it onto my PS3?
Sorry, mate. There's no way to download updates on the PC, then transfer it to PS3. It might probably be a DNS error. Contact your ISP.Can I download the Battlefield 3 PS3 update on my computer and then transfer it onto my PS3?
You have to have a fast and non disconnecting internet , unfortunately you need to download it from the ps3 only.
Im using a belkin router at 5-8 megabytes per second its quite ok its a day for me to download.
just try your best to download i recomend at night leave it on for 24 hours and try check it in the morning.
Vote if helpful thanks.Can I download the Battlefield 3 PS3 update on my computer and then transfer it onto my PS3?
you can try the filesonic or fileserve links.I downloaded several games from there successfully.
I think game619.com will be best to download at high speed as they have big severs

No comments:

Post a Comment