Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does the post-release Battlefield 3 limited edition retail copy include back to karkand?

I bought Battlefield 3 on black friday, and I was surprised that it was a Limited edition box. I installed it and it said the limited edition. I must ask, Since it says limited edition on everything, does it include back to karkand on it?Does the post-release Battlefield 3 limited edition retail copy include back to karkand?
if not you can download it for free as far as I knowDoes the post-release Battlefield 3 limited edition retail copy include back to karkand?
All the Battlefield 3 limited edition includes Back to Karkand for free. It was announced by EA when they released the limited edition copy.



I am an owner of the limited edition myself and a few of my forum members at battlefield3forum.com. As a proud owner myself, I'm already playing Back to Karkand :)Does the post-release Battlefield 3 limited edition retail copy include back to karkand?
It doesn't matter if it's post or pre release limited edition. If it's not used, the Limited Edition comes with the code for the Online Pass and Back to Karkand.

No comments:

Post a Comment