Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the most inexpensive graphics card I can buy that will be able to play Battlefield 3?

Which card can I buy that will play Battlefield 3 at its maximum graphical settings? It must be as cheap as possible, but also push the graphics of BF3 to its limits.What is the most inexpensive graphics card I can buy that will be able to play Battlefield 3?
Ati 6870 will be the max graphics setting and cheapest. But I suggest going quality for this game!What is the most inexpensive graphics card I can buy that will be able to play Battlefield 3?
Ati 6870 Will run it at a decent rate with the right CPU they are around the 拢120 mark at the moment. But your gonna have to push into the 69** series to make sure its gonna run on max settings and the 6970 starts at over 拢200.

No comments:

Post a Comment