Saturday, February 25, 2012

Does the battlefield 3 online pass work for multiple Xbox live accounts?

K so I'm planning on getting battlefield 3, but in order to go online you need an online pass to play online which comes with the game, the problem is me and my brother share the Xbox BUT HAVE 2 SEPARATE XBOX LIVE ACCOUNTS, and like to take turns playing online, so if I redeem the code for battlefield 3, will we both get to play online on battlefield 3?Does the battlefield 3 online pass work for multiple Xbox live accounts?
Sadly no. If you do, you have to pay an extra $10 I think.
Yes that does work on an Xbox, however, you cant share with other consoles, this works on PS3s however, as I have done this many times with Saints Row DLCs and other purchases, which you can share with up to 2 other consolesDoes the battlefield 3 online pass work for multiple Xbox live accounts?
not unless both of your accounts are linked to the same EA account... the code only works for one EA account, so yeah.
no just 1Does the battlefield 3 online pass work for multiple Xbox live accounts?
I'd think yes , since it's the same console. But Im not positive.

1 comment:

  1. yeah it will work fine as long as you share the same console

    ReplyDelete