Saturday, February 25, 2012

How long is the battlefield 3 campaign on hard mode?

I would please like your average time on hard mode on battlefield 3 campaign please... I am a player that has gotten the MVP achievement on my third game on multiplayer so what would you think??? Thank you very much for your response! By the way California is cold right now.How long is the battlefield 3 campaign on hard mode?
Yeah I would say between 7 and 8 hours.



http://battlefield3strategyguide22.blogs鈥?/a>How long is the battlefield 3 campaign on hard mode?
I started at about ten in the morning and finished close to five in the afternoon, but I did have to leave multiple times throughout the day. You did better with the MVP than I did. Took me about ten hours of playing to even break back into positive on my KDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment