Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to Buy a Digital copy of Battlefield 3 as a gift?

I want to get Battlefield 3 as a gift for my friend, but I want it to be a digital copy, how would I go about doing this without him knowing? I want to give it to him as a Christmas gift.



Thanks.How to Buy a Digital copy of Battlefield 3 as a gift?
right now there is no way to gift something on Origin which is the official way to download the game.

sorry but it looks like you are going to have to get him the physical discHow to Buy a Digital copy of Battlefield 3 as a gift?
I am not sure if there is a digital copy of Battlefield 3 , any way why don't you search it at http://www.computzone.com/toysandgames.h鈥?/a> maybe you can find something .How to Buy a Digital copy of Battlefield 3 as a gift?
I haven't found any option to gift stuff through Origin unfortunately. You can buy him a physical copy for the same price and it will activate on Origin though.
I think you should check EA Origin.



You are a very good friend :)
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • utah weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment