Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I know if I have the limited edition of Battlefield 3?

I went to the expansion pack to see how much it costs and the description says "for purchasing the limited edition of battlefield 3, you can grab you back to karkand expansion pack for no extra charge!" But it says no where on my game that it is limited edition.How do I know if I have the limited edition of Battlefield 3?
If it is the PC version, when you are on the Battlelog website in the game search page you will be able to check the Back to Karkand box for searching.



If it is the console version, then in the marketplace, under the Back to Karkand expansion, it will say "already purchased".How do I know if I have the limited edition of Battlefield 3?
Then you do not have the limited edition. If you go to the store for instance the Playstation Store it'll say it's free!How do I know if I have the limited edition of Battlefield 3?
DId you buy it on the store?

It will say its free but if you bought it at a walmart or something then It will say it

No comments:

Post a Comment