Saturday, February 25, 2012

How does the squad system work in Battlefield 3?

I've been playing Battlefield 3 and I have NO idea how it works. I've been squad leader a couple of times and I just don't know what I'm supposed to do in that situation. Is there squads within a team or is the team a "squad"?





BQ: How do you SPOT a player? I thought it was select but nothing happens.How does the squad system work in Battlefield 3?
Well each squad can have up to 4 players. When you die you can respawn next to a squad member if they are alive. You also get double points for doing things that help them. For example: Normal Heals with MedKit is 10 points. If you heal a squad member it's 20 points and etc. When you're squad leader and you get "spotted" everyone in your squad gets spotted. I think spotting is select when you aim down the sight :DHow does the squad system work in Battlefield 3?
Hit the 'Back' Button (the button to the left of the xbox button if your on xbox) u gotta be aiming down sites at them when you do it though.



And there are squads within a team



A squad is made up of 4 people, but you don't have to be in a squad if you don't want to.
  • salt lake
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment