Sunday, March 4, 2012

How to I get the Pre-Order bonus items in Battlefield 3?

I pre-ordered Battlefield 3 a few weeks ago, but how do I get the bonus items in Battlefield 3? Do I have to wait for the game to be released?How to I get the Pre-Order bonus items in Battlefield 3?
Yeah just wait for to get the game, and when you have it, usually there will be a code inside that you have to redeem, so when you start your game you will have the bonuses.How to I get the Pre-Order bonus items in Battlefield 3?
Check the PS3 store online or Xbox live marketplace, I'm sure you can get preordered bonus items and special items like that. If not online then try eb games or your local game shop, they'll help you with all the information you need.How to I get the Pre-Order bonus items in Battlefield 3?
u have to wait for them to release the game it will probably contain codes for u to unlock them.this is how most of the games preordered work.
What he said ^

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽/聽\
  • auto salvage
  • planet hollywood
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment