Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to upgrade the graphics on Battlefield 3 for XBox 360?

Okay, humor me here guys. I just bought battlefield 3 and played through the campaign and (graphics-wise) it was absolutely AMAZING. However, I was sorely let down when I moved on to the multiplayer. My room mate said something about a texture pack update or something along those lines(I'm assuming similar to the Single Player upgrade I had to install on my XBox). Anyone have any idea?How to upgrade the graphics on Battlefield 3 for XBox 360?
If you download it on the XBox, you will get better graphics. On the menu, click on game library, then battlefield 3 and then click on 铆nstall game (PS the disk has to be to be inserted). Good luck.How to upgrade the graphics on Battlefield 3 for XBox 360?
There's is no texture upgrade pack except for Single Player campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment