Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can you use and M4A1 as a Russian during multiplayer in Battlefield 3?

I really like the American guns in Battlefield 3 but I find it annoying how you can use the 3 round burst version of the M4A1 (the M4) but not the M4A1 as a Russian during multiplayer. I would like to know if there is a level that I can reach where I can use the M4A1, M16A3, or the American starting sniper as a Russian? I really hate the Russian guns and love the American guns. Thank you!Can you use and M4A1 as a Russian during multiplayer in Battlefield 3?
yes u can, just get service start to assault and engineer class

assault=220k xp

engineer=145k xpCan you use and M4A1 as a Russian during multiplayer in Battlefield 3?
FULL BF3 AIMBOT HACK RELEASED



The Battlefield 3 Hack Has Been Released. Rank Up Super Fast and Unlock All Your Weapons, Win Every Round and Destroy the Enemy Every Single Game. Our Battlefield 3 Hack Allows you to Always See the Enemy No Matter Where they Are Hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment