Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does the Battlefield 3 Online pass come with it ?

Gonna buy a new Wrapped Battlefield 3 Game. Does the online pass come with it? Or is it bought separately.Does the Battlefield 3 Online pass come with it ?
The Online pass is free with the purchase of a new Battlefield 3 game, it comes in the box with the Blue Ray DVD. if you buy a used copy from gamestop then you can always buy an online pass from EA. check and see if you can get a used copy cheap enough so the price of it + the online pass is still cheaper than new, and your a smart shopper!
Yes, and if not just call EA and tell them you bought the game new, and there was no code.



I literally did this 5 times. I got some code for my friends.. Do you want me to do it for you?! lol Because I will. They don't care...Does the Battlefield 3 Online pass come with it ?
hey



I got my online pass from the video below i just followed the video.
It only comes with it if you buy it new!!!

I made that mistake and bought it used and had to pay 10$ for oneDoes the Battlefield 3 Online pass come with it ?
If its new yes, used no

No comments:

Post a Comment