Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's the best way to get points with the jets in Battlefield 3?

In Battlefield 3 I can't seem to get points with the jets. I keep getting shot down by Javelins, Stingers, AA Tanks, and other fighters. The Cannon you start off with sucks and I just need to get those flares so I can last longer. It's the only vehicle I have trouble with. On Xbox 360 if that helps in any way.What's the best way to get points with the jets in Battlefield 3?
That first level or two is by far the hardest to get through. I got lucky and me and my friend got put on opposite teams, and took turns shooting each other down. Kind of cheap, I know, but meh, whatever works.



What I would suggest is ignoring the enemy jets, and using button that spots out enemies (Select button on PS3, not sure on XBox) to find an enemy IFV/APC. Than fly in real slow once you've spotted it and just unload with your machine gun. If you fly in slow enough and at a great enough distance you can take the vehicle out pretty quick and usually get 2-3 kills for the people in the vehicle, plus the 150 XP for disabling/destroying a vehicle. This can be done on any vehicle, but the IFV's are easier to kill compared to tanks, and easier to hit over jeeps and boats. They also carry the most people. Transport choppers are easy to knock out of the sky as well, and usually get you a few kills...but most chopper pilots/passengers bail out at the first sign of trouble.



Another way is a pretty cheap tactic, but works good. Just stalk the enemies airfield and shoot them before the can even take off. Its a sure way to piss off some people, but again...whatever gets you past that first level.What's the best way to get points with the jets in Battlefield 3?
What I do is Suicide bomb tanks while spraying and getting out at the last second because they are so impossible to control.What's the best way to get points with the jets in Battlefield 3?
I would suggest that in order to get past this part you check out a Battlefield 3 strategy guide.



http://battlefield3strategyguide22.blogs鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment