Sunday, March 4, 2012

What are the best hd settings for battlefield 3 on the ps3?

My battlefield 3 looks like ps2 graphics on my ps3... The game looks horrible... I have a rocketfish hdmi cable nd the Ps3 is set to 720p which is required for the game battlefield 3.. What are the settings I should put for my dynex 40 inch tv.. Or ps3 please help!!What are the best hd settings for battlefield 3 on the ps3?
Backlight: 100% Contrast:100% Color: around 75% Sharpness: around 45 or 50% Brightness: around 50%
Ps3 settings: make sure your hdmi is on FULL rather than Limited in the settings
In Bf3settings: halfway on brightness and contrast would be good

With these settings, my ps3 looks like I'm playing on a PCWhat are the best hd settings for battlefield 3 on the ps3?
first of all your tv might just suck. because mine looks fine. dont change any settings. if you force settings this will make it crap.



and to the guy above me your an idiot it does not support 1080p it only supports up to 720p read the back of your box dumbassWhat are the best hd settings for battlefield 3 on the ps3?
Set it to 1080p BF3 does not require 720p that would be absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment