Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the cheapest price for a PC that can run Battlefield 3?

I'd like to get Battlefield 3 for PC, but I know almost nothing about building one. Help?What is the cheapest price for a PC that can run Battlefield 3?
That is a very varied question; although I understand you say that you know nothing about building, it's not too tricky and learn and you might find you'd prefer to mod things up a bit with one you buy. The reason it's so varied depends on what/where you're looking to buy, (for example I know some people who don't want to order online).



As far as I'm aware it should be similar to BC2 there are concerns about Frostbite 2 but the idea is, this shouldn't affect.



the minimum and recommended space I just headed for the official blog:-

http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-system-鈥?/a>



For the tower desktop you could be talking in the region of 拢200-300ish for minimum requirements (brand new), which isn't a full set up, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you got the mouse and monitor.



I would recommend going for something a little better however, if you are looking to play games on PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment