Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If I play Battlefield 3 for PC, would I be able to talk to other players in multiplayer?

I am getting Battlefield 3, my first PC game, and I want to know if I should get a headset, or just headphones.If I play Battlefield 3 for PC, would I be able to talk to other players in multiplayer?
If you want to voice chat you have to have some sort of mic, if you don't care you can type in messages, just make sure your pc can handle bf3If I play Battlefield 3 for PC, would I be able to talk to other players in multiplayer?
If I'm not wrong, the VOIP in Battlefield 3 isn't working properly. Most clan players get their own voice servers such as ventrilo, teamspeak and mumble instead.



However, whatever it is, I recommend getting a headset instead of a headphones. A headset will probably give you a better gameplay experience, afterall. At least, that's what I experience as a battlefield 3 player. Alternatively, you can ask other battlefield 3 players at battlefield3forum.com. I'm pretty sure someone will be glad to answer your question over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment